Collectible loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Will you come into my parlour, said the spider to the fly..."
- The Doctor faces double trouble when he and Peri land in the middle of England's Industrial Revolution. Tracing the source of some time distortion to the northern village of Killingworth, the pair discover that the Master is up to his old tricks — but this time he's got company. The renegade Time Lord scientist known as the Rani has come to Earth to further her obscene and callous experiments, and she doesn't care that the planet's history will be wrecked as a result. Can the Doctor really take on the might of two devilish Time Lord intellects and win?
Notable information Edit
- The K1 Robot was designed by Jim Acheson who later went on to Oscar fame with his work on The Last Emperor and Dangerous Liaisons.
- The eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD killed as many as sixteen thousand people; its most recent eruption was in 1944 near the end of World War Two.
- The Silurians were re-imagined because showrunner Steven Moffat wanted them capable of more facial expression and emotion.
- Frontios was a planet in the Veruna system.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Carly Giles, james King
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Contributing Writers: Gary Gillatt, Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik, Jacqueline Rayner and Oli Smith.
- Illustrators: Tom Connell, Lee Sullivan and Shaun Williams
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.