Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Rory Williams
- Introducing one of the Doctor's most recent companions...
- Lucy Saxon
- The woman who married a Time Lord and then tried to kill him.
- "Margaret" Slitheen
- Meet a mean green alien Slitheen.
- Find out about the bat-like creatures battled by the Seventh Doctor
- Davros' chair
- Take a seat and look at the inner working's of Davros' travel unit.
- Destiny of the Daleks
- The Doctor thought he'd seen the last of Davros, but he was wrong!
- Visit the Daleks' mysterious home planet.
- History Makers
- Learn more of Earth's history and interventions from aliens.
DVD release (with cover blurb)[edit | edit source]
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "There's nothing you can do to stop me!"
- The Fourth Doctor gets a double shock: not only has his Time Lord companion, Romana I, got herself a new face, but the TARDIS lands on a planet the Doctor hoped never to see again: Skaro, home of the Daleks. The duo soon discover that the metal monsters have returned to their ancestral seat many thousands of years after they first abandoned it to wage war on the universe. What are the Daleks looking for? Why are they so afraid of the Movellans? And can Romana really go around wearing someone else's body?
Notable information[edit | edit source]
- Cut lines from The Vampires of Venice reveal Rory Williams was born in 1986 and has a step-mother.
- In The Eleventh Hour Rory Williams' hospital ID states it was issued in 1990 — a production error.
- Writers Pip and Jane Baker often used anagrams in their writing. Tetrap is an anagram of "Star Pet". In their novelisation of Time and the Rani Tetrap speech was English in reverse.
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Juniopr Sub-Editor: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: Gary Gillatt, Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik, Jacqueline Rayner and Oli Smith
- Illustrators: Lee Binding, Gavin Rymill and Shaun Williams
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.