Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Time For Change
- Re-live the Eleventh Doctor's first adventures.
- The man who knew what River Song had done.
- Find out more about this mysterious race from outside time itself.
Behind the scenes
- Watch the quicksilver menace take out the Cybermen.
- Jump onboard the Edwardian yacht that sailed through space!
DVD episode guide
- The Doctor and his companions get involved in a race through space.
- Visit the jungle planet that was home to the Mara.
Who On Earth
- Stolen Artefacts
- The Doctor and other aliens keep coming to Earth
DVD release (with cover blurb)
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Superior beings do not punish inferiors ... we use them."
- After receiving an ominous warning from the White Guardian, the Doctor, Tegan and Turlough find themselves aboard an Edwardian racing yacht. But this is no ocean-going vessel: the SS Shadow is sailing through the wastes of the Solar System and its captain is determined to win the race for Enlightenment. Who are the Eternals? Why does Marriner find Tegan so fascinating? Will Turlough carry out his mission for the Black Guardian and murder the Doctor? And what exactly is the prize of Enlightenment?
- Actor Mark Strickson injured himself when he jumped ship in Enlightenment.
- The Fifth Doctor takes the opportunity to replace his celery in Enlightenment.
- Eternals don't blink.
- According to the Tenth Doctor, the Eternals called the Void, "the Howling".
- The Kinda of Deva Loka usually associated in small groups of three or four, except under exceptional circumstance, and have more than one father.
- Only Castrovalva and The Five Doctors (prior to 2005) featured pre-credit sequences.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Designer: Carly Giles, Dan White
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Junior Sub-editor: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: Simon Guerrier, Jason Loborik, Jacqueline Rayner, Oli Smith
- Illustrators: Tom Connell, Peter McKinstry and Lee Sullivan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.