Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 54 Lonely Wanderer Read about the Tenth Doctor's solo adventures...
- Vincent Van Gogh Find out more about the life of this great artist.
- Reapers Duck! The winged creatures from the Vortex are coming!
- Major Stike Meet the Sontaran who tried to travel in time...
- Part 54 Wild Thing! Ex-companion Louise Jameson
- Voc Robot Look inside one of the robots that manned Storm Mine 4
- The Robots of Death The Fourth Doctor is accused of murder!
- Great Encounters Find out which ancient heroes the Doctor has met...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Robots cannot kill!"
- Everybody knows that robots are prevented by their prime directive from harming any humans. So when a murderer strikes aboard Storm Mine 4, an isolated sandminer crawling its way across a desert planet, it doesn't occur to a single member of the crew that one of their robots might be a killer. Only the Doctor and Leela suspect the truth: the robots are rising up to slay their human masters, and a terrifying revolution is about to begin. As the pair uncover a conspiracy of secrets and lies they realise it may already be too late to stop the robots of death...
Notable information Edit
- A reference to Grimwade's Syndrome (a fear of robots) in the story The Robots of Death is an in-joke reference to the story's production manager Peter Grimwade.
- The Robots of Death includes the literary reference, "By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes..." (from William Shakespeare's Macbeth) and is also an Agatha Christie novel title, By the Pricking of My Thumbs.
- The Reapers are never named on-screen, only in the script to the episode. They were originally designed to have a more human appearance.
- The actor who played Stike, Clinton Greyn, also appeared as Ivo in the Fourth Doctor adventure State of Decay.
- The Church at Auver's was a real painting by Vincent Van Gogh (minus the Krafayis).
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Designer: Carly Giles,
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: Gary Gillatt, Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik and Oli Smith.
- Illustrators: Peter McKinstry
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.