Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 50 Earth in Peril The Doctor faces his old enemy once again...
- Ben & Polly meet the first companions to see the Doctor regenerate.
- Doctor Moon Was everything as it seemed with the sinister physician?
- Cobb Find out about the man who tried to kill the Tenth Doctor.
- Helen A The sugary-sweet villain who tried to ban sadness.
- Meglos Introducing the spiky-faced monster who faced the Fourth Doctor.
- Friend or Foe? Read our exclusive interview with Mark Strickson.
- Time Station Take a look inside this vast piece of Time Lord technology...
- Mawdryn Undead Can you make sense of this timey-wimey adventure?
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Life without end or form. Changing, changing..."
- Mawdryn and his fellow mutants are cursed. Long ago they stole technology from the Time Lords that allowed them to regenerate their bodies every time they died. Now they are trapped in an endless cycle of death and rebirth, doomed to fly through the wastes of space until a cure can be found for their condition. But Mawdryn thinks he may have found salvation when the TARDIS appears... Will the Doctor give up his own powers of regeneration to save the mutants? Who is Turlough and what has he got to do with the Black Guardian? And why are there two Brigadiers on Mawdryn's ship?
Notable information Edit
- The rifles used by the humans and the Hath were actually powered by gas canisters which ignited to create their muzzle-shot.
- Polly (the second Doctor's companion)'s surname is never given on screen.
- Actor Mark Strickson was twenty-two or twenty-three when he was cast as sixteen-year-old schoolboy Turlough.
- A waxwork of Tom Baker as prickly-faced Meglos was exhibited in Madame Tussauds!.
- Mawdryn Undead replaced a story called The Song of the Space Whale about a group of people trapped in a massive monster in space.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Sub-Editor: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: Simon Guerrier, Jason Loborik, Jacqueline Rayner and Oli Smith.
- Illustrators: Peter McKinstry
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.