Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 49 Scarecrows and Statues The Tenth Doctor decides to become human...
- Captain Magambo — This UNIT officer helped to save two different Earths!
- New humans — Discover how the human race was reborn on another world.
- Foamasi meet the alien gangsters who tried to take over the Leisure Hive.
- Borusa The Doctor's old tutor becomes a power-mad president!
- Part 49 Going Boho! Take a peek inside the Fourth Doctor's wardrobe...
- Robot A newly regenerated Doctor must face a giant robot!
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "You may be a doctor, but I'm THE Doctor!"
- Having been ravaged by radiation on a distant planet, the Doctor has regenerated into his fourth body. He's back among friends at UNIT HQ, but there's no time for him to recover. Before he's even had time to change his clothes a new and terrifying threat emerges from Think Tank, a group of radical scientists who want nothing short of world domination. Is the Doctor fit enough to take them on? Will Professor Kettlewell's living robot obey its new masters and destroy humanity? Or will Sarah Jane Smith avert disaster by requiting the robot's love?
Notable information Edit
- Foamasi is an anagram of mafiosa, a criminal gang.
- The Cybermen of The Tenth Planet still had visible human parts, and names.
- Marconi Disease is named after the inventor of radio communication. The patients emit the distinctive bleeping of Morse code!
- The Fourth Doctor was described as "bohemian" (meaning someone who lives their life differently from the norm).
- Credit for the Fourth Doctor's costume design is given to James Acheson, and three elements of the costume (long scarf, long overcoat and broad-brimmed hat) were inspired by the portrait paintings by Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec of Aristide Bruant.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Junior Sub-Editor: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: David Bailey, Jason Loborik, Jacqueline Rayner, Eddie Robson and Oli Smith.
- Illustrators: Tom Connell, Peter McKinstry and Lee Sullivan
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.