Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 46 Daleks vs Cybermen! Earth is caught in the crossfire when these two forces declare war!
- Martha's Family keep up with the Joneses and their adventures with the Tenth Doctor
- Victoria Waterfield Meet the orphaned companion who was always terrified!
- Origins of the Cybermen Think you know all about the Cybermen? Think again!
- Axos Dare you face the parasitic creature fought by the Third Doctor?
- The Master Lives! How the Master's fight for survival turned to desperation.
- PART 46 Coming of Age Christopher H Bidmead reveals the secrets of Season 18.
- Logopolis The Master's machinations could mean the end of everything!
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "It's the end but the moment has been prepared for ..."
- The Master embarks on his most demonic plan ever when he arrives at Logopolis, a world of mathematicians that is holding back the total collapse of the universe. The Time Lord intends to blackmail the entire cosmos, destroying whole tracts of it in the process, and there's only one man who can stop him. But the Fourth Doctor has problems of his own: an Australian air hostess with a very big mouth, a TARDIS that appears to have landed inside itself, and a ghostly figure that warns him of terrible times to come...
Notable information Edit
- A BBC website named Leo Jones's partner as Shonara and his daughter as Keisha.
- Companion Victoria Waterfield was apparently "off studying graphology" when the Second Doctor and Jamie met the Sixth Doctor and Peri in The Two Doctors. Victoria left the TARDIS to settle down with the Harris family in the 1960s.
- The Master's Tissue Compresion Eliminator could also shrink its victims' clothes. It could also be used as a disintegration gun which left no trace.
- In the Doctor Who TV movie, the Master who was executed by the Daleks was played by Gordon Tipple.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Designer: Carly Giles, John Singh
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: David Bailey, Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik, Jacqueline Rayner and Oli Smith.
- Illustrators: Peter McKinstry
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.