Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 42: Daleks and Zombies The Ninth Doctor makes a horrifying discovery in the year 2012...
- Richard Mace Thespian, highwayman and adventurer — a man of many talents!
- Sancuary Base Staff Find out who lived and who died on the planet Krop Tor.
- Dalek Caan Meet the member of the Cult of Skaro who went insane...
- Miss Foster Her spoonful of sugar helped the Adipose dieting pills go down...
- The Rani This cold and calculating Time Lord was nothing but trouble!
- Robots and Reboots: The third part of our exclusive chat with writer Terrance Dicks
- Tribophysical extrapolator Surf's up with Margaret Slitheen's pan-dimensional board!
- The Visitation The Fifth Doctor faces alien convicts in Old London Town...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "I have never been so afraid until I met the man with the scythe."
- Death is stalking the countryside of 17th-century England — literally! A terrifying skull-faced spectre in a hood has been spotted by villages near London. But this isn't the Grim Reaper, it's an android created by a gang of reptilian aliens called Terileptils. The creatures have crashed to Earth and are hatching plans to hijack the Black Death for their own nefarious ends. Can the Fifth Doctor and his friends prevent them from wiping out humanity with the biggest plague of all time?
Notable information Edit
- Tribology is the study of friction, lubrication and wear. In Doctor Who, tribophysics explains what happens when two realities rub against each other, causing the local laws of physics to warp and break down. It can allow creatures to slip between the gaps in dimensions. This is what the Extrapolator is for.
- By the time of The Runaway Bride, the extrapolator was so integrated into the TARDIS that it had a coral crust.
- Matron Cofellia (aka Miss Foster) was originally going to be called Miss Rattigan but the name was used in The Sontaran Stratagem instead.
- "Rani" is the Hindi word for "queen".
- The Terileptils in The Visitation were the first Doctor Who creatures to feature animatronics built into a mask.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James King
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: David Bailey, Gary Gillatt, Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik, Jacqueline Rayner and Eddie Robson.
- Illustrators: Peter McKinstry
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.