Collectible loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 33 Changing Faces. Not everyone's happy about the new face in the TARDIS...
- Barbara Wright One of the Doctor's first companions — and one of the bravest!
- Tim Latimer How a 20th-century schoolboy helped defeat the Family of Blood
- Mr Magpie There was only one escape for the man trapped by the Wire...
- Sibylline Sisterhood Discover the women-only cult betrayed by the fiery Pyrovile! (foldout)
- Power Point! Davros turns the tables on the assassin hired to kill him!
DVD release (with cover blurb)
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "It takes a being of Sutekh's almost limitless power to destroy the future."
- After the TARDIS lands in 1911, the Fourth Doctor and Sarah Jane Smith face a foe of awesome power — Sutekh the Destroyer! Aided by his robot mummies, Sutekh plans to end all life in the universe, but can the Doctor find a way to stop this mighty being?
- In Pyramids of Mars, the Fourth Doctor says that he is around 750 years old.
- In the novel Human Nature, the Family of Blood wanted to become rulers of time and space.
- Barbara Wright was the first person on to see a Dalek in the TV series.
- Actress Jacqueline Hill's husband was friends with director Terence Dudley, who cast her as Lexa, a priestess in Meglos — the only time a series regular has returned as a totally different character.
- Kaled blood is green.
- Other characters in Doctor Who named after birds include Mr Finch, Vivien Rook, Mr Crane, Sally Sparrow, Matt Crane, Clive and Mr Magpie.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Carly Giles, Terry Sambridge
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: Jason Loborik and Oli Smith.
- Illustrators: Tom Connell, Lee Sullivan
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.