Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 25 The Black Guardian. The Fourth Doctor and Romana race to assemble the Key to Time.
- Agatha Christie Read more about the famous Queen of Crime...
- Tegan Jovanka Meet the Doctor's loudest, most opinionated companion...
- Vashta Nerada Find out about the deadly shadows that inhabit spacesuits!
- Dalek Deceit (The Evil of the Daleks) The Second Doctor realises that Daleks can't be trusted...
- Shaun Williams (Storyboard artist) Exclusive interview (FOLDOUT)
- River Song's Sonic Screwdriver Dig around inside the archaeologist's tool...
- Silence in the Library - Can the Doctor stop the advancing flesh-eating shadows?
- The Unicorn and the Wasp - Take a trip back in time to a garden party with Agatha Christie!
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release covering two episodes.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Count the shadows. For God's sake remember. If you want to live, count the shadows."
- Responding to a message on the psychic paper, the Doctor takes Donna to the largest library in the universe, where he meets someone who will feature rather heavily in his future. Trying to unravel the timey-wimey confusion surrounding River Song has to take a back seat, however, as something deadly lurks in the shadows of the strange library planet...
- The Unicorn and the Wasp (FOLDOUT)
- "Solving a murder mystery with Agatha Christie. Brilliant!."
- The Doctor finally meets Agatha Christie, and together with Donna – the "plucky young girl" who helps him out – they stumble on a murder mystery! Can our intrepid trio detect what is really going on? Is there a more alien answer to the question of whodunnit? With the Queen of Crime herself by his side, the Doctor is bound to get to the bottom of the case!
Notable information Edit
- References to unseen Doctor adventures gleaned in Silence in the Library include the picnic at Asgard, the crash of the Byzantium and the Singing Towers of Darillium.
- Agatha Christie's 1935 novel Death in the Clouds has a wasp suspected of killing a man.
- 51st century adventures include The Invisible Enemy, The Talons of Weng-Chiang and The Girl in the Fireplace.
- Seventeen Agatha Christie book titles are referenced in the script of The Unicorn and the Wasp.
- Agatha Christie did actually disappear for eleven days in 1926, but it was on 3rd December (not in the summer) that her car was found abandoned.
- Actor John Barrowman, who played Jack Harkness, had a dog called Tegan.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Kieran Grant
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writer: David Bailey, Neil Corry, Jason Loborik and Eddie Robson.
- Illustrators: Tom Connell, Peter McKinstry, Lee Sullivan and Dan White
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.