Magazine content Edit
Collectible loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Emma Grayling
- Clara bonded with this psychic scientist from 1974.
- Professor Travers
- The Second Doctor had a trusted ally in this Yeti hunter.
- Solomon's Robots
- These bickering droids threatened Brian Williams...
- Gregor Van Baalen
- Find out how this space scavenger broke into the TARDIS.
- Ice Warrior Armour
- Discover the secrets of the Martian battle shell.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "You cannot rewrite history. Not one line!"
- The TARDIS lands in 15th-century Mexico, where Barbara is mistaken for the reincarnation of the High Priest Yetaxa. The Doctor's companion knows all about the bloody practices of the Aztec Empire and tries to use her new authority to end the tradition of human sacrifice. But can history be rewritten? Barbara must defy the scheming priest Tlotoxl – and the Doctor himself – if she means to change the past ...
Notable information Edit
- Montezuma I ruled the Aztec Empire from 1440 to 1469.
- The "Caliburn Ghost" (aka "Witch of the Well" and "Maiden in the Dark") was actually Hila Tacorien, a 22nd century pioneer in the field of temporal exploration who became stranded in a pocket universe.
- The Silurian creatures were originally created by writer Malcolm Hulke.
- Deborah Watling was only 19 years old when cast as companion Victoria Waterfield.
- Actress Deborah Watling's real life father, Jack Watling, appeared with her in The Abominable Snowmen as Professor Travers.
- Space and Time was a two-part mini-adventure broadcast as part of BBC One's Comic Relief night on 18th March 2009.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: not credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.