Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 90: Darker Waters
- After five years, David Tennant leaves Doctor Who...
- Howie Spragg
- This geek got lost in the Minotaur's labyrinth...
- Captain Zhukov
- The Firebird was commanded by an old soldier.
- Alec Palmer
- This intrepid ghost hunter owned Caliburn House.
- Miss Kizlet
- Meet the Great Intelligence's right hand woman.
- The Shakri
- These monsters from the Time Lord myth invaded Earth.
- Cybermat: Upgraded
- The next phase of Cyber technology was not a toy
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "You could call it a galactic weed, though its deadlier than any weed you know ..."
- When two alien seed pods are discovered in Antartica (sic), the Doctor is called in to investigate. He recognises the pods as belonging to a Krynoid, a plant creature that consumes whole worlds. When one of the pods is smuggled back to England and the home of eccentric plant-collector Harrison Chase, the future of humanity hangs in the balance. Will Chase go through with his mad plan to wipe out all animal life on Earth?
Notable information Edit
- In The Seeds of Doom, the Fourth Doctor declares he is president of the Galactic Flora Association.
- The Shard skyscraper in London was officially opened on July 5th 2012.
- Location filming for The Vampires of Venice included Trogir on the Croatian coast, which doubled for Venice (which was also used for Vincent and the Doctor doubling as 19th century France).
- Seven is a sacred number in the culture of the Shakri, the fabled "pest controllers of the universe".
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: not credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.