Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 84: Ninth Life
- Doctor Who returns to TV in a blaze of glory.
- Ross Jenkins
- This UNIT soldier met a tragic end.
- Elliot Northover
- A little Welsh boy helped the Doctor fight the Silurians
- Amy Pond: The Last Days
- The final chapter in the story of Amelia Pond ...
- Meet the chilling servants of the Great Intelligence ...
- The Gunslinger
- Everything you need to know about the cyborg cowboy assassin.
- Progenation Machine
- Discover the future of alien warfare.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Inside each of those shells is a living, bubbling lump of hate ..."
- The TARDIS is drawn off course and lands on the planet Exxilon, which drains the time machine of all power. The Doctor and Sarah Jane soon encounter a group of humans who are also stranded on the barren world. The Time Lord locates the source of the energy-drain to a strange sentient city, but before he can visit it another spacecraft arrives. The Daleks are back, but this time their might has been compromised. But for how long?
Notable information Edit
- Parrinium was a mineral that was a vital part in the cure to a Dalek manufactured plague that decimated the Earth Empire. It was commonplace on the planet Exxilon.
- Planet of the Dead was inspired by Gareth Roberts's 1993 novel The Highest Science and was to have originally featured the tortoise-like alien Chelonians from the novel.
- Rory Williams's middle name was Arthur.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: none specified this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.