Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Young Kazran
- Find out what turned this young man into a bitter tyrant
- Meet the Sontaran who fell to Earth
- Captain Cook
- This interstellar explorer set a werewolf on the Doctor.
- Time Field
- The "cracks in time" haunted the Doctor through the ages...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Each and every time the Doctor returns to Gallifrey there's violence ..."
- The Doctor's bio-data is stolen from the archive on Gallifrey and the High Council of the Time Lords suspect a traitor. Returning to his home planet, the Doctor discovers that he is facing an enemy as ancient and powerful as the Time Lords themselves. Who is the Renegade? What is the connection with Amsterdam in 1983? And what is the true purpose of the Arc of Infinity?
Notable information Edit
- When the Doctor's TARDIS was recalled to Gallifrey in Arc of Infinity it was only the third time in Time Lord history that a TARDIS had been recalled.
- Kazran Sardick was the son of Elliot Sardick.
- The Castellan's last words in Arc of Infinity were, "Oh no, not the mind probe!"
- Commander Kaagh (aka Kaagh the Slayer) was attached to the Tenth Sontaran Battle Fleet before his Battle Pod crashed in Goblin's Copse on Earth.
- The Fires of Pompeii, which replaced a script by Mark Gatiss called The Suicide Exhibition (that featured the Doctor and Donna Noble battling Nazis in the British Museum), was partially filmed in Italy on the HBO drama set for the series Rome.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths
- Illustrators: none credited this issue
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.