28 April 1993.
- 'Behind the Frame: 1979-1982 Doctor Who Weekly' by John Ainsworth
- 'Frame Count: The Fourth Doctor (Part 2)' by John Ainsworth
Comic strip Reprints Edit
- The Planet of the Daleks (Countdown issues 55-58) and (TV Action + Countdown issues 59-62)
- Death Flower Part 2 (TV Comic issues 1210-1214)
Free Giant Poster Edit
Pull Out Poster Edit
Additional features Edit
- Collected Quotes (Letters Page)
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Deadly Nightshade: Louise Cassell
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, John M. Burns, Bruce Campbell, Geoff Cowen, John Freeman, Dennis Hooper, Andrew Pixley and Martin J. Wiggins
- Production: Julie Pickering, Chris McCormack and Mathew Hyde
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Editor in Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Steve Whitaker. The cover also features the BBC's thirtieth Anniversary logo.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced as they were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.
- Death Flower was the first Doctor Who comic strip to feature the Fourth Doctor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.