- 'VWORP! VWORP!' by John Ainsworth
Comic strip Reprints
- The Didus Expedition (TV Comic issues 736-739)
- The TARDIS Worshippers (TV Comic issues 812-815)
- Back to the Sun (TV Action issues 116-119)
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, Richard Landon, Matthew Pereira, Stephen J. Walker and Andrew Pixley
- Production: Julie Pickering and Mark Irvine
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Paul Campbell.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced as they were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.
- Telesnaps are a series of photographs taken from the original television transmissions. In many cases, they provided the only surviving visual record of early B&W episodes, commonly referred to as the missing episodes.
- Marcus Hearn provides the commentary notes for this feature which alternates with episodes appearing in Doctor Who Classic Comics' sister publication Doctor Who Magazine.