30 March 1994.
- 'VWORP! VWORP!' by John Ainsworth
Comic strip Reprints Edit
- Master of Spiders (TV Comic issue 799-802)
- Deadly Choice (TV Action issue 101-103)
- Stars Fell on Stockbridge (DWM issues 68-69)
- The Emissaries of Jevo (TV Century 21 issues 90-95)
Telesnap Archive Edit
Free Giant Poster Edit
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, Nick Briggs, Bruce Campbell, Andrew Pixley and Stephen J. Walker
- Production: Julie Pickering, Chris McCormack and Mathew Hyde
Additional details Edit
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Colin Howard.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced as they were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first time.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.
- Telesnaps are a series of photographs taken from the original television transmissions. In many cases, they provided the only surviving visual record of early B&W episodes, commonly referred to as the missing episodes.
- Marcus Hearn provides the commentary notes for this feature which alternates with episodes appearing in Doctor Who Classic Comics' sister publication Doctor Who Magazine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.