Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Comic strip Reprints
- The Doctor Strikes Back (TV Comic issues 792-795)
- The Tides of Time (Part 2) (DWM issues 65-68)
Free Giant Poster
Pull Out Poster
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Dalek Operator: Louise Cassell
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, Bruce Campbell, Tony Clark, Seigi Longman, Andrew Pixley and Martin J. Wiggins
- Production: Julie Pickering, Chris McCormack and Mathew Hyde
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Editor in Chief: Paul Neary
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Colin Howard. The cover also features the BBC's thirtieth anniversary logo.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced asthey were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first time.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.
- The Tides of Time was the first comic strip story to feature the Fifth Doctor.