Free gift Edit
- Stickers and part one of a giant double sided poster featuring Cyberman and Cybershade on one side and ....
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- The Aquarius Condition (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 "This man ... IS THE DOCTOR" from TV: The Next Doctor - featuring Cyberleader flanked by the Tenth Doctor and Jackson Lake
- A4 "The circle is broken. The Ood can SING!" The Doctor from TV: Planet of the Ood - featuring an Ood
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Rose
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Frederic to win a Doctor Who set of Series Four 5" Action Figures
- Activity / Make-it
- Mask: Jackson Lake
- Puzzle Pages
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who and the Abominable Snowmen talking book, The Forever Trap audiobook download and iPod, and Spiderwick book set. )
- BIG WIN: Cyber Head worth £500 (UK) Token 1
- Also listing: Who year resolutions
- Editor: Moray Laing, To be the Eleventh Doctor
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, To become more like Dalek Caan.Hee hee heeeeee!
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, To regenerate towards the end of the year
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, To spring clean the TARDIS
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, To find the Lost Moon of Poosh
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, To use the Adipose to help me melt away the pounds
- Writer: Mel Bezalel,To always turn left!
- Office Hero: The Doctor, To find a new companion.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: And if you see a Cybershade on the way, tell it to scuttle off.
- Miss Foster: "Quite frankly, I don't like appearing on these pages any more. I'm off to Clom for a holiday."
- In November 2008 1,600 fans attended a one off event Inside the World of Doctor Who at the Barbican centre in London.
- An original ending for Journey's End was to have the Doctor, now alone in the TARDIS, unaware of two Cybermen behind him having passed through the Void.
- The First and Sixth Doctors never used a sonic screwdriver. The Fifth Doctor's sonic screwdriver was destroyed in 1666 and the Seventh Doctor made a new one but it was stolen.
Additional details Edit
- The Terror Through Time feature is new in this issue. It includes an illustrated scene from a classic story with some text.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a Dalek Sec and TARDIS mini diecasts or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.