Free gift Edit
- TARDIS money box and stickers
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- ADVENTURE GUIDE PREVIEW: TV: Enemy of the Bane (2)
- ADVENTURE GUIDE: TV: Voyage of the Damned
- FACTFILE: Robots
- FACTFILE: Cyber-menace
- FACTFILE: The Bane
Comic content Edit
- The Giant's Ring (Part Two) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Christmas Invasion - Featuring the TARDIS landing on the Powell Estate and a new (Tenth) Doctor.
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 Publicity shot from TV: The Christmas Invasion
- A4 "Santa's a ROBOT!" Donna Noble from TV: The Runaway Bride (publicity shot featuring The Doctor, Donna and Roboform Santa outside the TARDIS in the snow.)
- A4 "Man will be reborn as CYBERMEN!" Cybermen from TV: Rise of the Cybermen (featuring Cyberman)
- A4 Montage from TV: The Temptation of Sarah Jane Smith (featuring The Trickster)
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere a magnifying glass to win a Doctor Who Cyberman Etch A Sketch!
- Activity / Make-it
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (Adipose)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Woogies, Inkheart movie goodies and Nintendo DS Zubo game set)
- Also listing: most looking forward to in the Christmas special
- Editor: Moray Laing, Meeting the Next Doctor! What's that all about?!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson The snarling Cybershades
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, The lady in red
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Seeing foggy, Victorian London
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Loads of snow...Cos the Doctor loves it!
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Meeting lots of Cybermen!
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, the Doctor saying "what?" a lot about there being two of them!
- Team Time Lord: The Doctor, Going on a new adventure! Allons-y!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or ask your nearest Cyberman to delete it.
- Miss Foster: "I taught the Moxx of Balhoon how to spit. How did he repay me? By spitting on my leg. Charming."
- 2% of the population did not like Bane's Bubble Shock.
- There were 12 merciless War Machines built by WOTAN.
- The planet Sto is in the Cassavalian Belt.
- On a parallel Earth, John Lumic became the first Cyber Controller.
- The Bane use image translator devices to enable them to blend in with those around them.
- The Adipose come from Adipose III which was stolen by Davros and the Daleks.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a Dalek Sec and TARDIS mini diecasts or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as a bumper Christmas gift pack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.