Free gift Edit
- A mini pull-back TARDIS and stickers
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- PREVIEW ADVENTURE GUIDE: TV: Secrets of the Stars Part 2
- ADVENTURE GUIDE: TV: Mr Smith
- FACTFILE: Bad Wolf
Comic content Edit
- The Man in the Moon (Part One) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: Planet of the Ood - Featuring the Doctor and Donna Noble learn the sad secret of the Ood's captivity.
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- Ultimate Collection: Tenth Doctor Part 4 of 4 of a booklet
- A3 "Tell him this. TWO WORDS..." Rose Tyler from TV: Turn Left - montage featuring Rose Tyler and the Bad Wolf TARDIS.
- A4 "Use my NAME!" The Master from TV: Utopia - featuring the newly regenerated Master in the TARDIS.
- A4 "I just tell people what they want to hear!" Martin Trueman from TV: Secrets of the Stars - montage featuring Martin Trueman
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (including event details for Inside the World of Doctor Who)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Davros for a Cyberman Etch-a-sketch!
- Activity / Make-it
- Find-it Activity: country house themed 2-page illustrated spread (by Christopher Cooper).
- Mask: Sycorax
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (Daleks)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers) by Clayton Hickman
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Wii and Kung Fu Panda package and all new Gladiators DVD package)
- BIG WIN: Life-size Dalek Sec (worth £2,495!) Token 2
Also listing: favourite Bad Wolf moment:
- Editor: Moray Laing, When Rose first realised it was a sign for her! Brilliant!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson The TARDIS covered with Bad Wolf signs
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Margaret Slitheen's bad Welsh wolf!
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, The German writing on Captain Jack's bomb
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, The Doctor and Rose in Bad Wolf bay – sob!
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, When the Doctor sees it again in Turn Left!
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, The random Bad Wolf graffiti
- Team Wolf, The Werewolf Me! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Bad Wolf. Bad Wolf. Bad Wolf. Bad Wolf. Bad Wolf.
- Miss Foster: "I tried out for Gladiators once, but I got into trouble for making all the gladiators cry. Wimps."
- The Inside the World of Doctor Who event was to be held at the Barbican Centre, London on Saturday 29th November.
- There have been at least 13 references made to Bad Wolf.
- The Daleks stole 27 planets in The Stolen Earth.
- The Tenth Doctor's first words were "Hello, OK ... new teeth, that's weird!"
- The Doctor once explained to Donna Noble that his pockets are bigger on the inside!
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free set of Dalek and Cyberman mini diecasts or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as a pull-back Dalek plus stickers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.