Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a NOT a Time Agent Planner but a pocket size Supreme Dalek pad, mini-pen and stickers.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- PREVIEW ADVENTURE GUIDE: TV The Day of the Clown Part 1
- FACTFILE: Toclafane
- FACTFILE: Commander Kaagh TV
Comic content Edit
- Washed Away! (Part Two) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- Ultimate Collection: Tenth Doctor Part 1 of 4 of a booklet
Behind the scenes Edit
- A3 "The Toclafane ... WHO ARE THEY?" The Doctor! from TV: The Sound of Drums - montage featuring the Tenth Doctor and attacking Toclafane
- A4 "Stop it! You'll spoil EVERYTHING!" Charlotte Lux from TV: Forest of the Dead - featuring CAL
- A4 "There's something on your BACK!" Alice from TV: Turn Left - featuring the Time Beetle on Donna Noble's back.
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (including the Eighth Doctor's radio adventures)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Maria Jackson to win a Doctor Who Uno set!
- Search and Find Who's Where? 2-page Pompeii scene: (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- How to Draw it: Davros (image from the Comic Maker
- Puzzle Pages
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers) by Clayton Hickman
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Storm Hawk goodies and a Powered HoverCraft Technokit)
- BIG WIN: Life-size K9 (worth almost £895) Token 2
Also listing: which alien world to visit
- Editor: Moray Laing, Skaro to have a word with Davros
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Gallifrey (in the past, obviously, when it still existed)
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Frontios. I feel very drawn to it.
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, The Library. I'd read very quickly and dodge the Vashta Nerada
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, The Lost Moon of Poosh – but where is it?
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Midnight
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, Raxicoricofallipatorius. Avec gas mask because of the pong.
- Travel Writer: Jenny, All of them! I want to see the entire universe!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or Commander Kaagh will take revenge on mankind for your folly.
- Miss Foster: "I found the Lost Moon of Poosh. It was down the back of the sofa with my car keys."
- The latest Eigth Doctor's companion is Lucie Miller.
- Journalist Vivien Rook was the Toclafane's first victim.
- The first episode of Doctor Who was broadcast on BBC Television at 5:15 PM on 23rd November 1963 (a Saturday).
- The Last Sontaran, Kaagh, was a Special Assault Squad Commander in the Tenth Sontaran Battle Fleet.
- Sarah Jane Smith's friends attend Park Vale Comprehensive School.
- The Tenth Doctor once gave ten years of his own life force to repair the TARDIS.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free set of Dalek and Cyberman mini diecasts or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as Ood Operations communicator watch and stickers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.