Free gift Edit
- Doctor Who Quiz Book (the first one!)
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Fried Death (Part One) (6 pages split up into 4 and 2)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectible Fact File) Edit
Adventure guide and behind the scenes feature Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who's News)
- Preview for Army of Ghosts
- Preview for Doomsday
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere the Abzorbaloff to win a Doctor Who TARDIS clock!
- TARDIS Inbox
- Featuring readers letters, photos and readers art
- Adventure Game
- Dice game (2 pages)
- Make It
- Cut out and make Ood mask
- Puzzle Pages / Fun stuff
- Humour: 'Things to do with a defeated enemy (8)' Use a Clockwork Droid as an alarm clock (by Christopher Cooper)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who DVD, Mopods, Doctor Who bath sets and Airhogs
Also listing their favourite stories of 2006
- Assistant Editor: Moray Laing, Doomsday
- Senior Designer: Paul Lang, Love and Monsters
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, New Earth
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Rise of the Cybermen
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, The Satan Pit
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, School Reunion
- Make Up: Margaret Slitheen, BBC3 repeat of Boom Town
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Mini Motto 1: "No second chances - I'm that sort of man."
- This magazine can be recycled: "Never say 'Never ever' ..."
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan thanks you for reading his comments!"
- For Bad Wolf and The Parting of the Ways there were only 3 gold Daleks.
- The original Cybermen that appeared in 1966 had cloth faces, were from the planet Mondas and were allergic to gold. The parallel Earth Cybermen, with the Cybus Industries logo, weren't.
Additional details Edit
- This issue came in two collectable cover designs, one featuring Cybermen, the other Daleks.
- This issue was sold sealed in a bag, included a twelve-page centre page pull-out guide to Season 2 and had a phone vote for "Who is best? Dalek or Cybermen" (Daleks won) and favourite Season 2 episode (Doomsday won)
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £1.99 (UK).
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £6 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue includes a new mini-motto quote from the Doctor and the Who's News page is now headed 'Into the Vortex'.
- The credit listings now mentions a core 'Team' and each issue lists their selected favourites on a topic.
- Next issue's free gift is named as an alien 3 in a row.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.