Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a Adipose Stationery Set (Notepad, pencil, ruler, eraser, clip and stickers).
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- ADVENTURE GUIDE: TV: Revenge of the Slitheen
- ADVENTURE GUIDE: TV: The Fires of Pompeii
- FATFILE: Adipose and Matron Cofelia
Comic content Edit
- Shark Bait (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- Ultimate Collection: Ood Part 1 of 4 of a booklet
- A3 "I'm still ME!" The Doctor from TV: Journey's End - montage featuring The Tenth Doctor
- A4 "The END of the UNIVERSE ..." Davros from TV: Journey's End - featuring Davros
- A4 Platform One Collection: Jabe
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere The unlucky "injured" lady used in Reality Bomb testing, to win a Doctor Who Uno set!
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Puzzle Pages
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (The Trial of a Time Lord DVD box set, LEGO Star Wars stash)
- BIG WIN: Cyber Controller Head (worth almost £700) Token 3
Also listing: favourite quote from Series 4
- Editor: Moray Laing, "Right. Now we're in trouble!"
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson "He's called Tony, you plum"
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, "What d'you want this time, you green swine?"
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, "They always want the women!"
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, "Oi! Spaceboy!"
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, "There's lovely"
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, "Daleks do not accept apologies!"
- Office Choir: The Ood, "La la la la la laaaaaa"
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or let Davros reduce it to nothing with his Reality Bomb.
- Miss Foster: "Hmm ... I wonder how flab cloning works ..."
- Adipose 3 was one of the 27 planets stolen for the Daleks Crucible.
- Jabe was an ambassador from the Forest of Cheem and guest onboard Platform One.
- Lucius Petrus Dextrus, Pompeii's city auger, described Donna Noble as "Daughter of London".
- Mount Vesuvius erupted in AD79 with the force of 24 nuclear bombs.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free copy of Doctor Who Files 12: The TARDIS and Doctor Who Files 1: The Doctor book or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted.
- In this issue, the Slitheen "fart"! – "parp" had previously been used.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as a Sontaran inflatable.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.