The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Contents
- 2 Hidden Away / Facts
- 3 Additional details
- 4 External link
- This issue’s free gift is a Monster Stationery Set (tin, pencil, ruler and rubber)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info)
- FACTFILE: Children of Time
- The Lavender Hill Blob - Part One (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File)
Behind the scenes)
- A3 (TV: Silence in the Library)
montage featuring CAL and Dr Moon
- A4 “I flew into the WIND AND FIRE” Dalek Caan from (TV: The Stolen Earth) - montage featuring
- A4 “The TARDIS is DYING” Rose from (TV: Turn Left ) - montage featuring Rose and the TARDIS
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Mr Colasanto (hiding again! - acknowledged), to win a Doctor Who Uno set!
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: Pic-n-mix at a Sontaran clonefarm (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Potatoe People: make Jackie Tyler
- Search and Find: 2-page Crucible themed illustration by Christopher Cooper.
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (Cybermen)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader’s letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies ( Wall-E game package, Space Champ goodies and telescope)
- BIG WIN: Life-size Dalek (worth over £2,000) Bonus Token
- Dalek Design competion results (winner Jake Symes, aged 6)
- Favourite episode of Season 4 vote.
- Also listing: favourite bit of Journey's End
- Editor: Moray Laing, The DoctorDonna saving the day!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson “Oh my God, he found you”
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Donna giving Sarah jane the push
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, The german Daleks – EXTERMINIEREN!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, the two Doctors
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Dalek Caan
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, dalek Caan’s cackle
- Office Temp: Donna Noble, I can’t remember – what?
Hidden Away / Facts
This magazine can be recycled: And if you see Donna remember not to remind her about her fantastic adventures in time and space ... sob
Miss Foster: “My Adipose children never play video games. The buttons are too small
- Dalek Caan named the Doctor's faithful companion “The Children of Time”.
- The Warp star was given to Sarah Jane Smith by a Verron soothsayer.
- The Time Beetle (one of the Trickster's Brigade), was designed by Neil Gorton. The body head and pincers were operated by remote control.
- John Lumic was the first of parallel Earth’s Cyber Controllers.
- Cyber Leaders are denoted by black rods on their head.
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free copy of Doctor Who: Creatures and Demons book or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as a bumper gift pack of stickers, coloured pencils and sketch pad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.