Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a Monster Stationery Set (tin, pencil, ruler and rubber).
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Children of Time
Comic content Edit
- The Lavender Hill Blob - Part One (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the scenes) Edit
- A3 TV: Silence in the Library - montage featuring CAL and Dr Moon
- A4 "I flew into the WIND AND FIRE" Dalek Caan from TV: The Stolen Earth
- A4 "The TARDIS is DYING" Rose from TV: Turn Left - montage featuring Rose and the TARDIS
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Mr Colasanto (hiding again! - acknowledged), to win a Doctor Who Uno set!
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: Pic-n-mix at a Sontaran clonefarm (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Potatoe People: make Jackie Tyler
- Search and Find: 2-page Crucible themed illustration by Christopher Cooper.
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (Cybermen)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies ( Wall-E game package, Space Champ goodies and telescope)
- BIG WIN: Life-size Dalek (worth over £2,000) Bonus Token
- Dalek Design competion results (winner Jake Symes, aged 6)
- Favourite episode of Season 4 vote.
- Also listing: favourite bit of Journey's End
- Editor: Moray Laing, The DoctorDonna saving the day!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson "Oh my God, he found you"
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Donna giving Sarah Jane the push
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, The German Daleks – EXTERMINIEREN!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, the two Doctors
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Dalek Caan
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, Dalek Caan's cackle
- Office Temp: Donna Noble, I can't remember – what?
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: And if you see Donna remember not to remind her about her fantastic adventures in time and space ... sob.
- Miss Foster: "My Adipose children never play video games. The buttons are too small."
- Dalek Caan named the Doctor's faithful companions “the Children of Time”.
- The Warp star was given to Sarah Jane Smith by a Verron soothsayer.
- The Time Beetle (one of the Trickster's Brigade) was designed by Neil Gorton. The body head and pincers were operated by remote control.
- John Lumic was the first of parallel Earth's Cyber Controllers.
- Cyber Leaders are denoted by black rods on their heads.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free copy of Doctor Who: Creatures and Demons book or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as a bumper gift pack of stickers, coloured pencils and sketch pad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.