The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Free gift[edit | edit source]
- This issue's free gift is Ood Slime & Eyeballs.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info)[edit | edit source]
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- CitiZen's Arrest (Part One Two) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS[edit | edit source]
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File)[edit | edit source]
Posters[edit | edit source]
- A3 "Daleks are the MASTERS OF EARTH!" Supreme Dalek from TV: The Stolen Earth - montage featuring
- A4 "Oh, I don't THINK so, Doctor!" Matron Coffelia from TV: Partners in Crime - featuring Miss Foster (aka Matron Coffelia)
- A4 "We're all FRIENDS OF THE OOD here" Mr Halpen from TV: Planet of the Ood - montage featuring Halpen and Ood
Additional features[edit | edit source]
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Martha Jones to win a Doctor Who Uno set!
- Activity / Make-it
- Mask: The Tenth Doctor
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (Quintus)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (The Brain of Morbius DVD, Journey to the Centre of the Earth package)
- BIG WIN: Life-size Dalek (worth over £2,000) Token 3
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Also listing: favourite bit of The Stolen Earth
- Editor: Moray Laing, The huge Dalek invasion!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Crazy Caan's voice
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Harriet and the Daleks
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, "They always want the women"
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, “Ask her yourself"
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, "I like Saturdays"
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, "Harriet Jones, former PM"
- Subwave Editor: Mr Smith, Davros
Hidden Away / Facts[edit | edit source]
- This magazine can be recycled: ...at your local collection point before 10:01 am.
- Miss Foster: "I've got even better prizes than these. Who wants to win an Adipose tablet? It'll change your life ..."
- The Supreme Dalek had a third luminosity discharger in the centre of his domed head.
- At the heart of the Crucible is Z-Neutrino Energy.
- Miss Foster's full name is Matron Coffelia of the Five-Straighten Classabindi Nursery Fleet Intergalactic Class), and last worked for the Adiposian First Family.
- Bernard Cribbins (Wilfred Mott) in 1966 starred in the feature film Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D..
- Quintus's family once lived on Foss Street, Pompeii.
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a free copy of Doctor Who: Creatures and Demons book or 40% off without the addition free gift as leafleted.
- An additional offer to readers is to become a Time Agent to receive a weekly email, and a chance to win a Cyberman etch-a-sketch!
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as Monster stationery set.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.