Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a Judoon Notebook and Dog Tags & 3/3 Double sided Monster wallchart/ Doctor Donna.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Sea-Rah (2 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: Voyage of the Damned - Featuring the Titanic crashing to Earth and nearly crashing into Buckingham Palace.
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- Creating the comic strip Sea-Rah!
- A3 TV: Planet of the Ood - montage featuring red eyed Ood , Doctor and Donna
- A4 "These are my CHILDREN" Miss Foster from TV: Partners in Crime - montage featuring Miss Foster and Adipose
- A4 "As one door closes, another must OPEN" The Master from TV: Utopia - montage featuring Professor Yana and Harold Saxon
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Stacy to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker!
- Master Plans: When Harold Saxon became PM the portrait gallery was filled with the Master's previous forms (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Time Agent Scorecard Story 4
- Make-it: A 3D Cyber head:
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz (Planet of the Ood)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies ( Doctor Who Earls Court exhibition tickets, UB Funkeys)
Also listing: Their catchphrase if they were a monster!
- Editor: Moray Laing, "Take that, little earthlink, raar!"
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, "Greetings! I will eat you!"
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, "Die, human worms!"
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, "Mankind must pay!"
- Sub-Editor: Mel Bezalel, "You look like lunch!"
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, "Destroy the human!"
- Freelancer: Liza Millett, "I come in peace ... NOT!"
- Freelancer: Richard Atkinson, "To evil!"
- Translator: Ood, "We must feed!"
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or we wil be forced to unzip our foreheads.
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan is not a fan of the harmonica. Please refrain from playing it in his presence."
- The Weeping Angels are a shape taken by quantum-locked creatures when they are being observed.
- Mondas, the Earth's twin planet and home of "our" Cybermen, was destroyed.
- FOTO: Friends of the Ood
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer is revised for this issue with a saving of over £30 (UK) and a free Doctor Who audio book The Feast of the Drowned (worth £9.99 (UK)) (worth £9.99 (UK)).
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- This issue includes the design a monster competition winner (Lewis Grainger, 13) and the adapted comic strip story that features his creation and his comic strip self.
- Over 600 entries were received for the design a monster competition.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as Monster bouncy balls and DWA key ring.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.