Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is an A4 magnet sheet & 1/3 Double sided Monster wallchart/ Doctor Donna poster.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- STORY PREVIEW: The Fires of Pompeii
- Ten reasons why Doctor Who is the best show on TV!
Comic content Edit
- The Poison Planet (Part Two) (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- Interview with David Tennant
- A3 "Just like old times!" The Doctor from TV: Partners in Crime - montage featuring
- A4 "Authorise FULL SCAN!" Judoon Captain from TV: Smith and Jones - montage featuring Judoon, Martha and the Tenth Doctor on the moon.
- A4 "Is that some sort of ...carnival mask?" Solomon from TV: Daleks in Manhattan - featuring Pig Slaves
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Donna's grandad to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker!
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: Krillitane and Heavenly Host race (by Christopher Cooper).
- Activity / Make-it
- Time Agent Scorecard Story 2
- Mask: Scarecrow
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Hot Wheel's Monster jam Trucks, The Secret Show TV/DVD combo)
Also listing: Preference to be Doctor or companion
- Editor: Moray Laing, Doctor – he's my hero
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, Doctor - he's amazing
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Doctor – Time Lords rock
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , Companion – they save the Doctor
- Sub-Editor: Mel Bezalel, Companion – less responsibility
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Companion definitely
- Freelancer: Liza Millett, Companion – the Doctor's best pal
- Freelancer: Richard Atkinson, Doctor – nice suit
- Team Hairdresser: Jackie Tyler, Neither, thanks very much
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or you'll blow a hole in the space-time continuum the size of Belgium.
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan won a lifetime's supply of pies yesterday. He's finished them already."
- Vesuvius erupted on 24 August 79 AD, destroying Pompeii.
- The Face of Boe was Captain Jack Harkness's nickname as a boy.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer is revised for this issue with a saving of 40% (over £30 UK) and a free audio book The Feast of the Drowned (worth £9.99 (UK)).
- This issue and its free gifts were bagged.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.