Free gift Edit
- Cardboard mounted Dalek Yo-Yo and mini sticker sheet featuring pictures of Daleks and Dalek Sec Hybrid.
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- The Monster Upstairs (Part One) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Sound of Drums - Featuring Martha Jones' flat being blown up and her family taken by the Master.
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- Toclafane (Number 38 is not given):
Behind the Scenes (Confidential Extra) Edit
- CGI and the Christmas tree attack in The Christmas Invasion
- A4 "You need someone to STOP you!" Donna Noble from TV: The Runaway Bride - montage featuring the Doctor and Donna
- A4 "The ANGELS have the PHONE BOX" the Doctor from TV: Blink - montage featuring the Weeping Angels and the TARDIS.
- A3 "I NEVER lose!" Max Capricorn from TV: Voyage of the Damned - montage featuring Max Capricorn, Bannakaffalatta and the Doctor.
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Astrid Peth to win a Doctor Who Go Glow night light torch!
- What to do with a defeated enemy (by Christopher Cooper). Brannigan turns his car into a mobile chip van serving deep fried Macra
- Top five reasons Why we love the Daleks.
- Bannakaffalatta mask
- Quiz: Jackie Tyler's Christmas Quiz
- Puzzle Pages
- Including count the Cybermen
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who Target Audios, new Doctor Who hardbacks and Sarah Jane Smith toy sets.
Also listing: their new year resolutions
- Editor: Moray Laing, to have weekly adventures
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, to do everything twice as often
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, to meet the Doctor
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , to control the universe
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, not to blink
- Sub-Editor: Mel Bezalel, to get some specs like the Doc's
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, travel in the TARDIS
- Hospitality by Astrid Peth, to step back in time
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: "Happy New Year!"
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan is too full from his Christmas lunch to wish you a Happy New Year!"
- Rose Tyler will return in Series Four.
- Bannakaffalatta was played by Jimmy Vee, who also played the Graske.
- The Doctor has used other names like John Smith, Doctor James McCrimmon and Sir Doctor of TARDIS.
- John Lumic invented parallel Earth Cybermen — our universe has its own.
- The Titanic space cruiseliner was en route from planet Sto in the Cassavalian Belt.
- The Christmas tree attack in The Christmas Invasion took two days to film.
- Jackie Tyler's block of flats were filmed on an estate in south London; the interior shots were filmed in a studio in Wales.
Additional details Edit
- A full two pages are given over to the news that Doctor Who Adventures magazine is going WEEKLY from next issue, available on Thursdays priced £2.10 (UK)
- The subscription offer is revised for this issue with a saving of over £30 (UK) and a free copy of the Doctor Who TARDIS Model Making Kit (worth £9.99 (UK))
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's five free gifts are listed as Family of Blood notebook, pen, pencil, eraser and stickers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.