Free gift Edit
- A card mounted set including 2 pin badges (TARDIS and Dalek), Toclafane themed mini maze, and small set of holographic stickers.
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- A Klytode Christmas (Part One 6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Runaway Bride) - Featuring The destruction of the Webstar and the Doctor leaving Donna Noble.
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 37: Chantho
Adventure Guide / Doctor Who Confidential Edit
- A3 "Oi! SANTA!" The Doctor in TV: The Runaway Bride - montage featuring The Doctor, Robot Santas and the TARDIS
- A4 "The FACE OF BOE they called me ..." Captain Jack Harkness in TV: Last of the Time Lords - featuring Captain Jack Harkness and Face of Boe
- A4 "Behold. The TRUE Dalek form" featuring Dalek Sec from TV: Daleks in Manhattan
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- Who News (The Vortex)
- Humour: Things to do with a defeated enemy take a Werewolf to dog training classes along with K9! (by Christopher Cooper)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere the Graske to win a Doctor Who Go Glow night light torch!
- Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Puzzle Pages
- Quiz: The Racnoss
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who Collected Stories Set, Pirateology board game and a PS2 with Mr Bean goodies
Also listing: where they would go, past or future?
- Editor: Moray Laing, To the future!
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, The past
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, The past
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , Fast forwarding to the future!
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, The past
- Sub-Editor: Mel Bezalel, Back in time, baby!
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, The past
- Office Angel: Weeping Angel, Zapped to the past!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: "or the Toclafane will be after you!"
- Jackie Tyler: "Oh, don't mind me love, I'm just filling in for Frau Clovis while she waits in for the gas man. I'll take your entries."
- The silently moving Robot Santas hire themselves out to the highest bidder.
- A poll carried out by CBBC Newsround / The Children's Society voted 1 in 4 for David Tenant as a famous person who would make a good teacher.
- The Werewolf is really a lupine-wavelenth-haemoviform.
- Totally Doctor Who presenter Barney Harwood did the posh control voice used in The Infinite Quest.
- Doctor Who was first broadcast on Christmas Day in 1965.
- The original Cybermen came from the Earth's twin planet, Mondas.
- The Judoon have a "great big lung reserve".
Additional details Edit
- This issue's comic strip features the first monster to return: the Klytode that featured in the comic strip The Snag Finders (DWA 26 and DWA 27).
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK).
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £9 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was not bagged with the set selotaped to the cover.
- Next issue is a bumper forty-eight pages (available in two covers), priced at £2.99 (UK) and free gifts include two monster face marks, TARDIS key ring, pencil and pencil topper, holographic stickers and a cool 2008 calendar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.