Free gift Edit
- A Pocket Radio (or TARDIS wall clock if you picked up a copy in Tesco's Supermarket)
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- The Germ War (Part One) (6 pages split up into 4 and 2)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
Top five scariest Dalek exterminations!
- Paul Kasey Monster Actor
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 04: Clockwork Droid
Adventure guide and behind the scenes feature Edit
- A3 "DELETE!" Cyberman in Rise of the Cybermen - featuring Cyberman
- A4 "Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock!" Clockwork Droid in The Girl in the Fireplace - montage featuring Clockwork Droid, the broken clock.
- A4 "Will you stop following me?" The Doctor in The Girl in the Fireplace - featuring The Doctor and Arthur the Horse
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- Who's News
- Preview for The Age of Steel
- Preview for The Idiot's Lantern
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Cyber handles to win a Doctor Who TARDIS clock!
- TARDIS Inbox
- Featuring readers letters, photos, artwork
- Make It
- Cut out and make Cyberman Mask
- Puzzle Pages / Fun stuff
- Humour: 'Things to do with a defeated enemy (4)' Use a Cyberman's head as a teapot by (Christopher Cooper)
- Competition Goodies: Sonic X Toys, March of the Penguin DVD and goodie bags, Like Mike sets and Football Crazy sets.
- Readers Survey
- Assistant Editor: Moray Laing
- Senior Designer: Paul Lang
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: OR YOU WILL BE DELETED!
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan is NOT responsible for misspelled keywords!"
- Actor Paul Kasey has played the part of a Cyberman, an Auton, a tree from Cheem and Zu-Zana.
- John Leeson, who voices K9, does so with only his own voice and a microphone.
- In School Reunion, Mickey Smith was to pick up K9 and run, but the K9 prop proved to be too heavy and the scene was rewritten.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £1.99 (UK).
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £6 (UK). No other incentive was offered.
- This issue's Make it Cyberman mask featured the black handled mask denoting the Cyber Leader, but no special mention is made.
- This issue's free gift was selotaped to the cover.
- Next issue's free gift is named as a TARDIS Log book.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.