the magazine for the fortnight beginning 7 May.
- Monster themed stationery set
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- A3 Asylum of the Daleks Eleventh Doctor and Dalek
- A4 Moxx of Balhoon
- A4 Trickster
- A4 J is for Judoon
Behind the scenes Edit
- Seven Eleventh Doctor secrets revealed.
- FUN: Silurian with story checklist
Also featuring Edit
- Contents (including; finding the Ood to win two Character Options Doctor Who figures)
- Who News (including; readers top gadgets and introducing Ms Delphax played by Keeley Hawes)
- Quiz: Is your mate a monster?
- Make it: Cuboid Dalek
- Fun Stuff:
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers Letters Questions to.the Doctor!
- Competition Bonus: Angry Birds TV, DVD player and DVD sets, Lego's The Hobbit game and PS4 sets, Doctor Who Series 7 DVD's and Lego Ninjago sets.
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who goodies from underground toys (wristband, TARDIS pocket pal, talking Dalek keyring)
- 'You Who!' featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Craig Donaghy
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Deputy Art Editor: Phil White
- Monster Assistant: Sam Slitheen
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Slitheen have a highly developed sense of smell.
- Matt Smith's fish fingers that he ate with custard were actually coconut breaded cakes.
- Matt Smith and Karen Gillan spent nine hours covered in Star Whale puke (that contained bits of cabbage and potato), when filming The Beast Below
Further information Edit
- There is no Blippar content this issue.
- This issue contained a 10% readers offer at BBCShop.com
- No subscription offer is available for this title.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is unspecified.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.