the magazine for the fortnight beginning 25 September 2013.
- A monster moulding kit with plastine to make a Cybermen, Dalek and Sontaran
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
- 50th Anniversary rumour round-up
- WHONIVERSE COLLECTION (cut-out and collectible mini-mag): The Eighth Doctor (1 of 1)
Comic content Edit
- A3 Davros and the Daleks
- A4 ULTIMATE DOCTOR COLLECTION: Tenth Doctor
Behind the scenes Edit
- Cyber secrets
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Contents (including letter from the Doctor, readers' best bits and Monster Watch - inside this issue somewhere)
- Who News
- Monster Draw: Minotaur
- Fun Pages : Monsters make everything brilliant
- Humour / The Doctor's Guide to the Galaxy
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers' Letters Questions to the Doctor!
- Competition Goodies: Battroborg and Horrible Histories sets and Doctor Who Alien Attax Collectors Tin and Cards
- You Who! featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
- A Mega Gadget Giveaway Competition (2 token collect) continues offering X-box, Nintendo 3DS both with games, Top Trump Doctor Who Turbo game, widescreen plasma TV, Doctor Who Board Game iPod mini, iPod Nano and an Eleventh Doctor sonic screwdriver
...and their preferred monster mate
- Editor: Natalie Barnes An Ood would be great — it could make me sandwiches on demand.
- Deputy Editor: Craig Donaghy I'd love some Adipose – I'd juggle with them!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett I'd like a Carrionite to weave me some wordly spells!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies I'd have a Hath friend to help me learn their gurgly language.
- Designer: Phil White I'd like to have a Cyberman – it could help me fix my computer.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The world's biggest Doctor Who maze cut in maize features a 1,000 feet long Dalek, and portraits of the First and Eleventh Doctors.
- Actor Bill Nighy (aka Dr Henry Black in Vincent and the Doctor) apparently once turned down the chance to be the Doctor.
- Ruari Mears has played a Cybershade, an Ood, a Hath and a Sontaran.
- The tiny Cybermites were based on silverfish tiny shining insects.
Further information Edit
- Any subscription offer was withdrawn as postage costs made the service no longer viable.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a TARDIS stationery set.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.