the magazine for the fortnight beginning 14 August 2013.
- A squirty sonic screwdriver
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
- Sonic screwdriver facts
- WHONIVERSE COLLECTION (cut-out and collectible mini-mag): The Fifth Doctor (3 of 3)
Comic content Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Contents (including letter from the Doctor, readers' best bits and Monster Watch - inside this issue somewhere)
- Who News
- Fun Pages How to survive an alien attack!
- Humour / Doctor's Guide to the Galaxy!
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers' Letters Questions to the Doctor!
- Competition Goodies: K'Nex Race sets and Smurfs 2 goodies, Sonic screwdriver remote control gadget and Doctor Who DVD board game
- You Who! featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
...and their questions for the Doctor
- Editor: Natalie Barnes How are you going to regenerate?
- Production Editor: Liza Millett What is your name?
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Do you think you will be ginger next time?
- Writer: Craig Donaghy How long does it take to clean the TARDIS?
- Designer: Phil White Which monster are you most scared of?
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The sonic screwdriver was first seen in the episode Fury from the Deep (1968).
- The Doctor's original sonic screwdriver was destroyed in The Visitation (1982).
- The sonic screwdriver has a psychic interface so you just have to think about what you want it to do.
- Sweetville (The Crimson Horror) was filmed on location at Butetown, Caerphilly in Wales and was built in the 1830s.
- Natty Longshoe's Comical Castle (Nightmare in Silver) was filmed Castell Coch, just outside Cardiff and is the remains of a 13th century castle.
Further information Edit
- Any subscription offer is suspended as postage costs make the service no longer viable.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a pad, pencil and spinning TARDIS topper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.