the magazine for the week beginning 2 May 2013.
- A build your own sonic screwdriver kit
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
- WHONIVERSE COLLECTION (cut-out and collectible mini-mag): The Second Doctor (3 of 3)
Comic content Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- Coverage of the DWA Monster Day Out held on 3 April 2013 at the Doctor Who Experience (Cardiff).
Also featuring Edit
- Contents (including letter from the Doctor, readers' best bits and Monster Watch - inside this issue somewhere)
- Fun Pages Colour-it!: TARDIS
- Humour / Doctor's Guide to the Galaxy!
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers' Letters Questions to the Doctor!
- Competition Goodies: Lego Marvel Superhero Iron Man set and TARDIS audio CD box set and Doctor Who Alien Attax collectors tin.
- You Who! featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
...and their favourite thing about Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Seeing so many bits of the TARDIS
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Seeing the Doctor's library!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett I loved the Van Baalen brothers!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies The terrifying Time Zombies!
- Writer: Craig Donaghy The Eye of Harmony!
- Designer: Phil White The TARDIS swimming pool – Splash!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Doctor's TARDIS is a TT Type 40, Mark 3 model.
- A Doctor Who story shown in 1964 was set entirely inside of the TARDIS.
Further information Edit
- Any subscription offer is suspended as postage costs make the service no longer viable.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted / bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Dalek Wipeboard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.