the magazine for the week beginning 28 March 2013.
- Bow tie kit, exclusive Eleventh Doctor Topps Doctor Who Alien Attax Card and a "massive" sticker sheet
Facts (Photo features and essential Info) Edit
- PREVIEW: The Bells of Saint John
- FACT: Top Time Lord Facts!
- WHONIVERSE COLLECTION (cut-out and collectible mini-mag): The First Doctor (1 of 3)
Comic content Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- Creating a Silent.
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Contents (letter from the Doctor, readers best bits and Monster Watch -inside this issue somewhere)
- Fun Pages (including Monster Makeover).
- Humour / 'Doctors Guide to the Galaxy!'
- Where's the Doctor? (two page search and find)
- Readers' Letters Questions to the Doctor!
- Competition Goodies: 138 prize including Alien Attack Trading Cards, Official Sticker Book, belts, projection torch, build a Cyberman kit, River Song character with the Pandorica Chair, bathroom set, DVD box set of Series 7, belt loops, Dalek Spaceship sets from Character Building, watch,
- You Who! featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
...and what they are looking forward to in the new series
- Editor: Natalie Barnes The Ice Warriors
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Dougray Scott
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Monsters! Monsters! Monsters!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies The Doctor's new look
- Writer: Craig Donaghy Ghosts!
- Designer: Phil White Finding out more about Clara
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- At the Time Lord Academy, the Doctor was called Theta Sigma.
- Marnix Van Den Broeke, who played a Silent, is 201 cm tall.
Further information Edit
- Tying in with the return of Doctor Who to television, Doctor Who Adventures has a new look — several new features — and gives the impression that it will continue to be aimed at younger readers. Even the Doctor in the comic story has been given a softer, more youthful look.
- Any subscription offer is suspended as postage costs make the service no longer viable.
- A Doctor Who Adventures app is now available £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a sonic screwdriver.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.