the magazine for the week beginning 17 January 2013.
Free gift Edit
- All-new Dalek battle pack
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACT FILE: Inside the TARDIS! (including the new console panel guide)
- FUN FEATURE: Monster TV favourite shows
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- DATA DOWNLOAD: Dr Walter Simeon
Behind the scenes Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, This Week in Who History, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: Snow-doku! (2 pages)
- Jokes, Puzzle page and Quiz
- Mega Moment
- MAKE IT: Doctor Who Door Hangers
- What's on the Doctor's phone messages.
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who Audiobooks and Nintendo 3DS XL and Evacuation Earth game and gbposters.com goody bag)
Where they would like the TARDIS to land
- Editor: Natalie Barnes On top of a planet-sized dog!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Outer Mongolia in the 52nd century!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Right outside my house!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies On the Moon to check for Moonites!
- Writer: Craig Donaghy in a gigantic ice cream. Yum!
- Designer: Phil White somewhere cool and spooky!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Clara's full name is Clara Oswin Oswald.
- Jenna-Louise Coleman reveals that it was never the original plan for her to play Oswin in Asylum of the Daleks.
- Clara Oswin Oswald worked for a family that lived in Darkover House.
- The shape-changing Zygons used a cyborg creature called the Skarasen, also known as the Loch Ness Monster.
Further information Edit
- This issue had a cover price of £2.70 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is not announced this issue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.