the magazine for the week beginning 12 July 2012.
Free gift Edit
- Set of ten stampers and packet of Doctor Who Monster Invasion trading cards
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- None this issue
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: DOCTOR'S COMPANIONS: Wilfred Mott
Behind the scenes Edit
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Mega Moment (readers scene choice)
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, Freaky Formula, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle:Stampdoku (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Monster Text
- What's on the Doctor's phone messages.
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Nintendo DS and Barnaby Brocket Book, Sonic the Hedgehog figures, and Doctor Who Jigsaw Puzzle )
With what sets their alarm bells off
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Baboons!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing Being asked too many questions!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Heights ... and cheese rationing!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies The thought of shops running out of chocolate!
- Writer: Craig Donaghy Creepy statues that seem to move when you look away ...aargh!
- Designer: Phil White Vegetarian meals that taste suspiciously meaty!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "She's a good girl." Amy Pond in The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe
- Andrew Garfield, (Frank in Daleks in Manhattan and Evolution of the Daleks), plays the new Spiderman at cinema.
- The cloister bells in the TARDIS were first heard in Logopolis.
- A Radio Times poll reveals the Weeping Angels to be the nations scariest monster, overtaking the Daleks at number two and the Silence at three.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £29.25) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as mega mini-mag, Dalek trainer bag, stickers and 4 badges.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.