the magazine for the week beginning 5 July 2012.
Free gift Edit
- Battle pack comprising 3D Silence sticker, dog tags
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Doctor Disasters! (The clumsy Eleventh Doctor)
- FUN FEATURE: Monster Sports Day
- FAST FACTS: Sonic screwdriver
- FEATURE: Creature Feature – Florence reviews The Vampires of Venice
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: DOCTOR'S COMPANIONS: Rory Williams
- A3 FIRST ENCOUNTERS: Eighth Doctor and the Master in Doctor Who (1996)
- A4 Dalek Sec Hybrid and Pig slave
- A4 ULTIMATE MONSTER Ice Warrior
Behind the scenes Edit
- Early designs for the Cybermen's return in (2006)
- None this issue
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Monster Companions!, Freaky Formula, Joke, Hot or Not
- Mega Moment (readers choice scene)
- Big Puzzle: (2 pages) Heads and Tails mix up
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- What's on the Doctor's phone messages
- Readers contributions: Who and You - featuring readers' letters, photos, and art
- Upload (readers' designs for a Grontlesnurt)
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q & A)
- Draw a new costume for the Doctor
- Competition Goodies (Mitchell Symons books set and Xbox 360, Survival Squad books and iPod shuffle, and Doctor Who Jigsaw Puzzle)
With their biggest bloopers
- Editor: Natalie Barnes When I slipped on a banana skin! Who knew that actually happened? Eep!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing That time I fell over. My teacher walked past and saw it happen! OMG!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett I went skiing and knocked my whole class down like dominoes. Awkward!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies I was sick in front of everyone while competing at the local gymkhana! Blush!
- Writer: Craig Donaghy I split my trousers on a train! Cringe!
- Designer: Phil White I broke someone's greenhouse with a skateboard! Oops!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "I'm not an ape!" Eleventh Doctor in Cold Blood.
- To conceal auditions for a new companion, the show's name was disguised as Men on Waves – an anagram of "Woman Seven". Karen Gillan's audition were hidden as "Panic Moon" (an anagram of "Companion").
- Ice Warriors first appeared in 1967.
- Neither the Sixth Doctor or the First Doctor carried a sonic screwdriver.
- The Silence refer to Rory Williams as "the man who dies and dies again."
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £29.25) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.60 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as ten stampers, notebook and make a (cuboid) Weeping Angel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.