the magazine for the week beginning 22 March 2012.
Free gift Edit
- Mystery Mask (Ood, Cyber Leader, Doctor), foil poster on back of bag and a mystery gift (that included paperback book)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- None this issue
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: Regeneration – The Fifth Doctor
- FACTFILE: The Doctor
- A3 The Wedding of River Song
- A4 The Eleventh Doctor in a Stetson
- A4 Uncle, Auntie and Idris
- A4 ULTIMATE DALEK Mark III Travel Machine
- A4 FAST FACT: Peggy and Peg-Doll Soldier
Behind the scenes Edit
- A look at the making of the new computer game The Eternity Clock
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: News, Joke, Hot or Not
- Big Puzzle: Illustrated Search and Find (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Lego Mini Figures and Full Set of Doctor Who: Monster Invasion cards, Doctor Who Jigsaw)
With their favourite Eleventh Doctor episode
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Let's Kill Hitler – it's exciting and cool!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing The Pandorica Opens – I love all the monsters at the end!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett The Doctor's Wife – It makes me cry!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies The Eleventh Hour – for all the fun to come and the Doctor spitting out food.
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter A Good Man Goes to War – it's mad!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "And the penny drops ... " Mels in Let's Kill Hitler.
- Russell T Davies is listed in the credits of A Good Man Goes to War and Ood Sigma was originally set to appear as part of the Doctor's army.
- The date of the Doctor's death was 22 April 2011.
- The computer game The Eternity Clock was written by David Bryher and features Daleks, Silence, Cybermen and Silurians
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 10% (thirteen issues for £29.25) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Ultimate Monster Battle Pack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.