Free gift Edit
- Plastic document Wallet and Sketch pad with five pens (TARDIS or sonic screwdriver design)
Preview (Photo feature) Edit
Comic content Edit
- The Snag Finders (Part One) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 24 The Adherents of the Repeated Meme
Adventure Guide (photo-feature with Behind-the-Scenes feature) Edit
- A3 "Smith and Jones!" - featuring Martha Jones and the Doctor fleeing an explosion
- A4 "RAAAAR!" - the Beast in TV: The Satan Pit
montage featuring the Doctor facing the Beast
- A4 "Thanks for nothing SPACEMAN!" Donna Noble in TV: The Runaway Bride - featuring Donna Noble and the Doctor outside the TARDIS
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- Into the Vortex (Who News)
- Humour: Doctor, Doctor! (by Christopher Cooper)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere the Ninth Doctor to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker!
- Fun Stuff: 2 illustrated pages, Hospital scene, find the bottles>
- TARDIS Inbox / Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art
- Quiz: Who knowledge
- Make it: Clockwork Droid Mask
- Puzzle Pages
- Competion: Win a lifesize Dalek (collect the tokens part two)
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who Book sets, Hot Wheels set, Pokemon Games
Also listing: their favourite Dalek moments
- Editor: Moray Laing,Dalek Sec's sneaky temporal shift
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, Emerging from the Void ship
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Dissing the Cybermen
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Flying up the stairs
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, Suckering Dr Singh's face
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, The Genesis Ark
- Office Dalek Dalek Sec, My temporal shift
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- If you don't recycle "We'll send the Judoon after you!"
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan reserves the right to blow up any late entries."
- Donna Noble finds Rose Tyler's top from New Earth on the TARDIS railings.
- Mr. Saxon gave the order to blow up the Racnoss's Webstar.
- The Clockwork Droids were originally going to have clockwork faces.
- Fear Her was going to be called You're a Bad Girl, Chloe Webber.
- Rose the Dog is really called Tinkerbell.
- Pauline Collins wore trainers under her dress while playing Queen Victoria.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £1.99 (UK).
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £6 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is one of two six-piece monster stationery sets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.