the magazine for the week beginning 12 January 2012.
Free gift Edit
- Mind-boggling puzzle cube
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Sonic screwdriver: Ten things you might not know
- PHOTO-STORY: The Amazing Life of Amy Pond
- FACTFILE: Androzani Major and Androzani Minor
- FEATURE: Monsters most embarrassing moments!
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- None this issue
Fast Facts Edit
- None this issue
- A3 Day of the Moon
- A4 The Doctor and Sonic screwdriver
- A4 Droxil, Billis and Ven-Garr from The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe
- A4 ULTIMATE DALEK COLLECTION Dalek Caan
Behind the scenes Edit
- My Monster Day: Madame Kovarian
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: Crazy Caption, Hot or not,
- Big Puzzle: Giant Maze (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who boxsets and Philips DVD player, Nintendo 3DS and Demon Collection book)
With there favourite thing about Amy Pond
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Her accent!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing The fact that she's not afraid to be rude when necessary!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Her strops
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Her fabulous outfits!
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter Her bravery!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "I think you've got it on backwards – how did you manage that?" Madge Arwell in The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe.
- Bananas are rich in vitamin B6.
- Androzani Major was a wealthy Earth colony. Androzani Minor, however, was a desolate planet where Spectrox could be found.
- The Wooden Queen in The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe was played by regular Doctor Who monster actor Paul Kasey and was made not of wood but rubber.
Further information Edit
- Inside the back cover is a statement that "the licence to publish this magazine was acquired from BBC Worldwide by Immediate Media Company on 1 November 2011. We remain committed to making a magazine of the highest editorial quality, one that complies with BBC editorial and commercial guidelines and connects with BBC programmes."
- The subscription offer for this issue was four issues for £1 then a saving of 25% (six months for £49.99) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as pack of Monster Blades spinning pack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.