the magazine for the week beginning 15 December 2011.
Free gift Edit
- Bumper Christmas Pack (including 2012 Calendar, 3D plastic-modelled Eleventh Doctor face mask, Weeping Angel make it tree-topper.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Christmas Specials
- PREVIEW: The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe
- FACTFILE: Ten Things You might not know about the Doctor
Comic content Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- None this issue
- A3 The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe
- A4: The Doctor in Santa hat
- A4 FAST FACT: The Doctor
- A4 ULTIMATE MONSTER Fog Shark
Behind the scenes Edit
- Backstage filming of the Christmas specials.
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: What's new, How to Make Your Weeping Angel and Hot or not
- Big Puzzle: Giant Angel Puzzle (2 pages)
- Fun Stuff: What monsters want for Christmas
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Lego Pirate Sets, Merlin DVD and Wand)
With the Doctor Who character they'd most like as a guest at Christmas
- Editor: Natalie Barnes The Abzorbaloff – so I can eat as much as I want.
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing The Empress of the Racnoss – she seems a right laugh!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett An Ood – so we can go carol singing!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies A Handbot – so I can be guaranteed a nice nap after Christmas lunch!
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter One of Bracewell's Ironsidees – so I can get a nice cup of tea at Christmas!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "You've got a whole world inside your head!" The Doctor in The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe.
- The Tenth Doctor's costume auctioned for Children in Need 2011 raised £50,000.
- In the First Doctor adventure "The Feast of Steven" the Doctor turns to camera and wishes everyone at home a Merry Christmas!
Further information Edit
- The cover date of this issue is extended because of Christmas.
- The fold-out cover features advertising for Super Mario 3D Land Nintendo 3DS game.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 25% (6 months for £49.99) (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was cover bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a pack of Dalek pencil and toppers AND a mystery gift!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.