the magazine for the week beginning 6 October 2011.
Free gift Edit
- An army of assorted monster figures including five Daleks, six Cybermen and six Sontarans
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Agent 99
- AAAGH! (Alien Assignment Agency General Headquarters) featuring Mummy amongst others
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- FACTFILE: Crime Watch
- A3 The Sarah Jane Adventures
- A4 Gibbis and a Weeping Angel
- A4 FAST FACT: Auntie and Uncle
- A4 ULTIMATE MONSTER Krillitane
Behind the scenes Edit
- Making the Cybermat
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news ("Hello Time Travellers!")
- Geronimo: Gossip: What's going on in Gibbis's brain, True or False, Hot or not, Hello Sweetie!
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- My Monster Day: General Staal of the Twelfth Sontaran Battle Fleet
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q & A)
- Competition Goodies (Lego mini-figures and iPad 2)
With their favourite bit from The Wedding of River Song
- Editor: Natalie Barnes The Doctor waving from inside the Teselecta!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing Knitting for Girls!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Live chess!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Dorium's head in a box. Ha ha!
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter "The name's Pond. Amelia Pond!"
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- WHO SAID: "Don't tell me. This isn't Earth, that isn't a real house, and inside lives a goblin who feeds on indecision." ? Amy Pond in The God Complex
- The first K9 was built by a man called Professor Marius in the year 5000.
- Gibbis's school motto was "Resistance is exhausting".
- The Cybermats seen in Closing Time were created by Neill Gorton of Millennium FX. These new designs featured the teardrop feature on their eyes. The original idea of having metal teeth was changed to more realistic ones later.
- Cybermats have previously appeared in The Tomb of the Cybermen, The Wheel in Space and Revenge of the Cybermen.
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 10% following four issues for £1 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a giant 3-D notebook (Minotaur or Weeping Angel).
- Three pages of this issue are given over to promoting the new film Johnny English Reborn starring Rowan Atkinson, who played the Doctor (briefly) in The Curse of Fatal Death.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.