Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Contents
- 2 Credits
- 3 Hidden Away / Facts
- 4 Further information
- 5 External links
Contents[edit | edit source]
Free gift[edit | edit source]
- Cyberman mask
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info)[edit | edit source]
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- The Mutant Turnip
- AAAGH! (Alien Assignment Agency General Headquarters) featuring a "hotel"
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature)[edit | edit source]
Fast Facts[edit | edit source]
- None this issue
Posters[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Interview[edit | edit source]
- None this issue
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: Spoilers, True or False, Hot or not, Hello Sweetie!
- Make-it: Build a square red Dalek Drone
- Make-it: Silence magic card and watch the Silence disappear!
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Hot Wheels set and Spy Gear binoculars)
Credits[edit | edit source]
With the worst thing they could find in a hotel
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Spooks in the toilet!
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing No room service menu!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Monstrous stains on the carpet!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies A rubbish view outside of the window
- Deputy Senior Art Editor: Lee Midwinter Homework! And its really hard maths!
Hidden Away / Facts[edit | edit source]
- On 1st October BBC Three will screen a mini-episode called Death is the Only Answer, written by pupils at Oakley Junior School in Bassingstoke who won a BBC writing competition. The programme will be followed by a special Doctor Who Confidential.
- "Pantophobia" is a fear of everything.
Further information[edit | edit source]
- The Quiz (based on the recently screened Night Terrors) refers to Bernard the Bulldog's owner as "Mr Pettigrew", not the screened name of Jim Purcell. "Pettigrew" was the surname of Abigail in the last Christmas special, A Christmas Carol.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 10% following four issues for £1 (UK).
- This issue had an oversized cover and a price of £2.50 (UK). The free gift Cybermask was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as surprise Who gift and a pack of Monster Invasion cards.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.