Free gift Edit
- Dalek and Cybermen Draughts
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- 13 O'Clock (Part Two) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 21 The Pig Pilot
Adventure Guide (photo-feature with Behind-the-Scenes feature) Edit
- A3 "We think the same. We are UNIFORM!" Cyberman in TV: The Age of Steel - montage featuring Cybermen
- A4 "Life on EARTH can be an ADVENTURE too!" Sarah Jane Smith in TV: Invasion of the Bane - montage featuring Sarah Jane and Friends
- A4 "I fear your FEAR!" Lone Dalek in Dalek - montage featuring Lone Dalek
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who News)
- Humour: “Things to do with a defeated enemy!” Utilise them in the kitchen (Gelth and Beast powered oven, Cassandra tea-towel) (By Christopher Cooper)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Sonic Screwdriver to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker!
- TARDIS Inbox / Monster Gallery
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Fun Stuff: (2 illustrated market-day themed pages) Find the keys.
- Quiz: What comes next?
- Make it: Racnoss Mask
- Puzzle Pages
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who Action figures, Avatar PSP games, Open Season sets
Also listing: their favourite Doctor Who screamer
- Editor: Moray Laing, Jackie Tyler – arrrrgh!
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, 7th Doctor's friend Mel – arrrrgh!
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Lady Isobel – arrrrgh!
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Totured Dalek – arrrrgh!
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, Empress of Racnoss – arrrrgh!
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Donna dad– arrrrgh!
- Office Dog Parallel Rose, Woof!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: "Oh, happy day, as Yvonne would say!"
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan would like to remind readers that Dalek doesn't have an 'R' in it!"
- A Girls Aloud video set in Downing Street inspired Russell T Davies to write Aliens of London.
- The Pilot Pig's spacesuit was inspired by 1950s spacesuit designs.
- The clock face on Big Ben was the wrong way round when the spacecraft hit it as the filmed shot was reversed.
- There have been seven different Cybermen designs to date.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £1.99 (UK) and is cover marked 100% Official!
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £6 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was selotaped to the cover.
- Next issue's free gift is one of two mouse mats, sharpener and pencil sets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.