The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Free gift[edit | edit source]
- A Time Lord Planner time and space spiral notebook.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info)[edit | edit source]
- FACTFILE: TARDIS design
- MYSTERY: Who is River Song?
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- Road Rage
- AAAGH! (Alien Assignment Agency General Headquarters) featuring Alfie and Kat from EastEnders
Mega Moments (best bits)[edit | edit source]
- PREVIEW: Episode 6: The Almost People
Fast Facts[edit | edit source]
- Space File 4: Mars
Posters[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- None this issue
Interview[edit | edit source]
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Welcome and news (Hello Time Travellers!)
- Geronimo: Gossip: Spoilers, True or False, What is going on in a brain?, Hot or not
- Puzzle pages and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload -featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Doctor, Doctor! (Q &A)
- Competition Goodies (Zeon's Dalek projection alarm clock, Kung Fu Panda Toys and Lego Space sets)
- Web Watch (DWA website news)
Credits[edit | edit source]
...and who they think River song is
- Editor: Natalie Barnes Captain Jack Harkness
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing Honey. It's got to be Joy!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett Lady Cassandra – with moisturiser!
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Margaret Slitheen!
- Deputy Art Editor: Lee Midwinter A Sycorax!
Hidden Away / Facts[edit | edit source]
- In The Doctor's Wife, Idris says that she has stored thirty different TARDIS control rooms.
- "Petrichor" is a word that means "the smell of dust in the air when it rains on a summer evening."
- The planet Mars is roughly half the size of Earth, and has two small moons named Phobos (meaning "fear" and Deimos meaning "panic". It appears red because of its dust covering which is rich in iron.
Further information[edit | edit source]
- This issue includes a two-page reader's survey with the chance to win a Character Option TARDIS.
- The subscription offer for this issue was £1 for four issues and a saving of 10% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK) and the free gift was cover bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as sonic water squirter!
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.