the magazine for the week beginning 10 February 2011.
Free Gift Edit
- 16 Mini Monsters - Cybermen and Sontarans
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts Edit
- SJA Alien Files: Ice Warriors
Behind the scenes Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news (What's inside?)
- Gossip: Spoilers, Things they'd never say, separated at birth, and Mons+erma+hics
- Find the: Drathro to win Wraith World - Sarah Jane Adventures audio book
- Big Picture Puzzle: High School riot montage (2 pages)
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Joke Time
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload - featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Who Knows! (Q &A)
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Cars game
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: Death Riders book, Despicable Me sets, Lego minifigures, Vordak book and iPod sets)
- Web Watch (DWA website news)
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- David Tennant and Catherine Tate are to star in William Shakespeare's play Much Ado About Nothing.
- The Blathereen are relatives of the Slitheen.
- In the design of Sardicktown, designer Michael Pickwoad says that "we came to the conclusion that this planet was constructed from metal."
- The "boring" blue switches on the TARDIS console are the stabilisers according to River Song!
Further information Edit
- A new one-page, light-hearted comic strip makes its appearance this issue, featuring the adventures of Neville and Mrs Tinkle with words by Malcolm Mackenzie and art by Brian Williamson.
- The subscription offer for this issue is four issues for £1 and a saving of 25% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Dalek pencil set (four cool pencils and four pencil toppers).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.