Free gift Edit
- Dalek Stationery Set (two Dalek pencils, eraser, ruler, pen, sharpener)
The sharpener was not available in issues sold at airports.
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- The Hunters (Part One) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Empty Child - Featuring Rose Tyler finds herself hanging on a rope above London during the blitz
Monster A-Z Edit
- M is for Moxx of Balhoon
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 19: K9
Adventure Guide (photo-feature with Behind the scenes feature) Edit
- A3 "That's impossible. That's ...ANCIENT!" The Doctor in TV: The Runaway Bride - montage featuring the Tenth Doctor, and the TARDIS in a Racnoss grip.
- A3 "Cybermen never SICKEN!" Cyber Controller in TV: The Age of Steel - montage featuring Cyber Controller
- A4 "Wish you had a TIME MACHINE!" Donna Noble in The Runaway Bride - featuring the Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble on the rooftop with the TARDIS
- A4 "The Daleks survive IN ME!" Lone Dalek in Dalek - featuring Lone Dalek renewing itself
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who News)
- Humour: "Insane Invasions!" by the Abzorbaloff and the Wire. Result a Tellytubby look-a-like! (By Christopher Cooper)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Charles Dickens to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker!
- TARDIS Inbox / Monster Gallery
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art
- Quiz: The Runaway Bride
- Fun Stuff: 2 illustrated page spread for a beach hunt
- Puzzle Pages
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who Bedroom sets, Rayman sets, Dragonology sets, PSP games
Also listing: their favourite Christmas episode moment!
- Editor: Moray Laing, The TARDIS and Taxi chase!
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, Donna saying, "I hate you!"
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Donna on the roof
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , Wedding reception attack
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, Doctor and co on scooters
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, When it snowed
- Coffee provided by Donna Noble, Getting home!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: "Happy New Year, humans, from Margaret Slitheen."
- Mini-Motto "I'm not from Mars..."
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan will not accept the return of Christmas gifts, whether you have the receipt or not!"
- The damaged Dalek fell back in time to Earth in the early 1960's, trapped on the planet for 50 years.
- There have been four different K9 models.
- It takes four people to work one Dalek (inside, voice, head control and one to flash the ear lights.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £1.99 (UK) and is cover marked 100% Official!
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £6 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was selotaped to the cover.
- Next issue's free gift is named as Doctor Who playing cards!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.